Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bluetrek ST1 Stereo Bluetooth Headphones


A while back I reviewed the Motorola S9 headset. The lack of wires I loved, the average sound quality, not so much.

I was looking forward to trying out its 'HD' successor, but when it finally arrived in the UK, it came packaged with a bluetooth adapter and a £100 price tag.

The Bluetrek 'phones got good reviews when they were first released, and they boast similar audio-enhancing codecs to the Motorola HD headset. When I saw them going for under £20 at MyMemory.co.uk I decided to give them a try.

The headset is well-made, and comes with a padded carry-case, mains-charger, USB-charger cable and a clearly-written manual.

The sound quality is more defined than the Motorola S9s, but the earpiece 'fit' is less comfortable. The volume and pause/play buttons function fine on my iPhone 3GS, but not the ones that skip tracks.

There is a microphone and an 'accept/reject' button which works, although I have no intention of using the headphones for this purpose.
------------

No comments:

 
UA-60915116-2