Monday, June 03, 2019

London-Marlborough-London, 01-06-19

Bitter Little Pill - Alanis Morissette
All I Really Want
You Oughta Know
Perfect
Hand In My Pocket
Right Through You
Forgiven
You Learn
Head Over Feet
Mary Jane
Ironic
Not The Doctor
Wake Up

Lady Soul - Aretha Franklin
Chain Of Fools
Money Won't Change You
People Get Ready
Niki Hoeky
(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman
(Sweet Sweet Baby) Since You've Been Gone
Good To Me As I Am To You
Come Back Baby
Groovin'
Ain't No Way

Odelay - Beck
Devil's Haircut
Hotwax
Lord Only Knows
The New Pollution
Derelict
Novacane
Jack-Ass
Where It's At
Minus
Sissyneck
Readymade
High 5 (Rock The Catskills)
Ramshackle
Diskobox

Parallel Lines - Blondie
Hanging On The Telephone
One Way Or Another
Fade Away (And Radiate)
Pretty Baby
I Know But I Don't Know
11.59
Will Anything Happen
Sunday Girl
Heart Of Glass
I'm Gonna Love You Too
Just Go Away

Highway 61 Revisited - Bob Dylan
Like A Rolling Stone
Tombstone Blues
It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry
From A Buick 6
------------

No comments:

 
UA-60915116-2