Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Remembering to remember


When I have a significant thought, know that there is something I have to do, or purchase, I write it down and put it in my 7-Star diary, which lives in my Spire Volt backpack.

Most of the time this acts as an effective memory aid, however there are times when I venture out with just my three essentials (keys, currency and communicator). Recently there have been a couple of times when I have reached my local branch of Waitrose, only to realise I've left the list of things to get in my 7-Star.

So, when I write my shopping list, I put it on credit card size notes, and tuck it next to the appropriate credit card in my 7-Star, making it almost impossible to forget to take it with me when I decide to leave my backpack at home.
------------

No comments:

 
UA-60915116-2