Thursday, July 04, 2019

OVEVO Q65 Bluetooth Earbuds - First Impressions

On the recommendation of my eldest son, I ordered a pair of these budget earphones. They cost £32 including postage from Amazon, although you can get them for less at geekbuying.

Two weeks later they arrived. The packaging is smart and the (tiny) instruction leaflet is adequate (I made a PDF of it, downloadable here).

Getting them out of the charging case is a fiddly experience, but once removed they automatically pair with one another. You then connect them to a Bluetooth device in the usual way.


The standard buds are a good fit for my ears, and they come with a small and large set as well. The earbuds are unobtrusive and as comfortable as any others I've used, although I do prefer over-ear headphones. The sound quality is at least as good as the standard Apple wired earphones, and the volume can go loud enough to compete with most environments.


For more information/images, click here, although I would take the battery life/water resistance claims with a large pinch of salt.
------------

No comments:

 
UA-60915116-2