Sunday, March 24, 2019

London - Somerset - London, 23 & 24-03-19

Berlin - Lou Reed
Berlin
Lady Day
Men of Good Fortune
Caroline Says I
How Do You Think It Feels
Oh Jim
Caroline Says II
The Kids
The Bed
Sad Song

Pink Flag (1995 Remaster) - Wire
Reuters
Field Day For The Sundays
Three Girl Rhumba
Ex Lion Tamer
Lowdown
Start To Move
Brazil
It's So Obvious
Pink Flag
Straight Line
106 Beats That
Mr. Suit
Strange
Fragile
Mannequin
Different To Me
Champs
Feeling Called Love
1 2 X U
Dot Dash
Options R
Love Ain't Polite
Oh No Not So
It's The Motive
Practice Makes Perfect
Sand In My Joints
Stablemate
I Feel Mysterious Today
Underwater Experiences
Mary Is A Dyke
Too True
Just Don't Care
TV
New York City
After Midnight
Pink Flag (alt)

Sea Monsters - The Wedding Present
Dalliance
Dare
Suck
Blonde
Rotterdam
Lovenest
Corduroy
Carolyn
Heather
Octopussy
Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)
Crawl
Corduroy [Single Version]
She's My Best Friend
Niagara
Mothers
Dan Dare
Fleshworld

Violent Femmes - Violent Femmes
Prove My Love
Promise
To the Kill
Gone Daddy Gone
Good Feeling
Ugly
Gimme the Car

Wavelength - Van Morrison
Kingdom Hall
Checkin' It Out
Natalia
Venice U.S.A.
Lifetimes
Wavelength
Santa Fe / Beautiful Obsession
Hungry For Your Love
Take It Where You Find It

(What's the Story) Morning Glory? - Oasis
Wonderwall
Don't Look Back in Anger
Hey Now!
The Swamp Song
Some Might Say
Cast No Shadow
She's Electric
Morning Glory
The Swamp Song (alt)
Champagne Supernova

You Gotta Sin to Get Saved - Maria McKee
I'm Gonna Soothe You
My Lonely Sad Eyes
My Girlhood Among the Outlaws
Only Once
I Forgive You
I Can't Make It Alone
Precious Time
The Way Young Lovers Do
Why Wasn't I More Grateful (When Life Was Sweet)
------------

No comments:

 
UA-60915116-2