Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ200

Digital Photography Review has published an in-depth review of Panasonic's latest compact travel zoom.

Snippets from the conclusion follow:

"There's a lot to like about the ZS200. It's 'jacket pocket' compact and feels like a premium product with good fit and finish."

"What matters the most about any camera is the quality of the images that it produces, and the ZS200 is a mixed bag. The combination of incredible zoom range, a complex optical formula and impressive compactness means the lens was a little softer than we'd like."

"The TZ200 is the camera I most often recommend to photographers looking for a small and highly capable option for travel or to have on hand for daily life photos."

"When I brought it along on a trip to a family theme park, I was impressed with how much it offered me from a capability perspective while it stayed out of my way from a user experience perspective. I was able to capture photos in a wide range of circumstances (from low light indoors to zooming in on the top of a roller coaster loop) without having to think too much about camera settings."

"The only thing I really missed was an articulated LCD screen, but that was a pretty minor thing to give up in favour of the incredible versatility and reach of the 24-360mm equivalent lens."

Price: £680.00
------------

No comments:

 
UA-60915116-2