The Verge reports: [edited]
The Galaxy S6 has a flat display, metal frame, and glass front and back panels. Its counterpart, the S6 Edge, has all of the above, but throws in a curve to the sides of its front and rear glass. The front and rear panels are Gorilla Glass 4 with metal frames.
- Octacore Samsung Exynos processor
- 5.1-inch QHD Super AMOLED display
- 3GB of RAM; 32, 64, or 128GB of internal storage
- 16-megapixel cameras with optical image stabilisation
- Fingerprint sensor in the home button
- Infrared heart-rate monitor
- Integrated support for both Qi and PMA wireless charging
- Faster USB charging (1.5 times the Galaxy S5)
- Integrated support for Samsung Pay.