Sunday, September 09, 2012

Ammanford to Harrow Playlist, 09-09-12


Oranges On Appletrees - a-ha
What If - Lucinda Williams
Housebreaker - The Auteurs
No Victims - Kirsty MacColl
Toledo - Elvis Costello With Burt Bacharach
All Around The World - The Jam
Twenty Four Hours - Joy Division
Wild Children (live) - Van Morrison
Shelter From The Storm - Bob Dylan
You Part The Waters - Cake
Queen Of The World - The Jayhawks
Greenshirt - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
My Old Faded Rose - Johnny Cash
The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
Where Were You? - Jonatha Brooke & The Story
Love Hurts - Paul Young & The Q Tips
The Great Speckled Bird - Johnny Cash
Goodbye Civilian - The Skids
Moondance - Van Morrison
All The Critics Love U In New York - Prince
Dead Souls - Joy Division
They'll Never Take Her Love From Me - Elvis Costello
Pipes Of Peace - Paul McCartney & Wings
Junk Shop Clothes - The Auteurs
Whatever Happened To PJ Proby? - Van Morrison
World In My Eyes (Daniel Miller Mix) - Depeche Mode
The Tracks Of My Tears - Paul Young & The Q-Tips
Jackie Wilson Said (I'm In Heaven When You Smile) - Van Morrison
Charade - The Skids
Children Of The Revolution - Kirsty MacColl
All Natural - Jimi Hendrix
I Lost It - Lucinda Williams
Somewhere In Ohio - The Jayhawks
Women & Men - They Might Be Giants (TMBG)
I Palindrome I - They Might Be Giants (TMBG)
I Need Your Kind Of Loving - Van Morrison
The Levee's Gonna Break - Bob Dylan
Stay On These Roads - a-ha
Masters Of War - Bob Dylan
That Lucky Old Sun (Just Rolls Around Heaven All Day) - Johnny Cash
Stranger in a Strange Land - U2
Angie - The Rolling Stones
I Still Miss Someone - Johnny Cash
With a Shout - U2
Floater (Too Much To Ask) - Bob Dylan
------------

No comments:

 
UA-60915116-2