Monday, March 14, 2011
voltitude.com reports: [edited]
The Voltitude bike takes the best from city scooters.
- Low gravity centre makes it easy to ride
- Wide wheels adapted to urban hazards
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear-wheel drive
- Integrated anti-theft lock
- Built-in front and rear lighting
The Voltitude bike takes the best from e-bikes.
- Electric pedal assistance
- Zero emission drive
- No license, no registration, optional bicycle helmet
- Free to use all bike lanes
Even though its size and wheelbase is comparable to a normal bicycle, the Voltitude bike can be folded into a very small space such as a locker, cupboard or car boot. Two Voltitude bikes can be stored in a space similar to a European washing machine.