Thursday, March 24, 2011
QuickShot for iPhone/iPad 2/ipodTouch
guicocoa.com reports: [edited]
- Sends pictures to Dropbox as they are taken.
- Uploads continue if app is closed.
- Uploads multiple photos from photo library.
- Retains standard camera features (except HDR, Ed.)
- Customisable upload path and photo quality.
- Photos have their metadata preserved.
- - - - -
Brett's 2p'orth: Works as advertised, now my default iPhone camera App.
Addendum: Conrad has brought to my attention that QuickShot doesn't support HDR mode.