Monday, April 07, 2008

Boom Blox


Electronic Arts reports: [edited]

Boom Blox is the first game developed in collaboration between EA and Steven Spielberg. The game features over three hundred levels and an in-game editor.

"I am a gamer myself, and I really wanted to create a video game that I could play with my kids," said Steven Spielberg. "Boom Blox features an enormous amount of fun challenges and cool scenarios for your kids to solve or for you to master together."

Boom Blox offers action-packed interactive activities, with single player, co-op, and versus gameplay. Players can remix any level of the game in Create Mode using props, blocks, or characters that have been unlocked during the game. Players can also share their designs with friends via WiiConnect24.

"My inspiration for this game came while I was playing the Wii for the first time," added Spielberg. "From the initial concept to what the game is today, it's always been built around the innovations the Wii brings to playing games. Boom Blox plays on the enjoyment of building and knocking down blocks, something that can appeal to kids and adults."

Boom Blox is also in production for mobile phones and will be available this Spring.
------------

No comments:

 
UA-60915116-2