Sunday, January 06, 2008

At last, a decent Dark Knight trailer


The Dark Knight Returns is (along with Sin City, 300 and Watchmen) one of my four favourite graphic novels. So the prospect of it being faithfully interpreted as a movie is an attractive one. Sin City was brilliantly interpreted. 300 was visually awesome. Watchmen is slated for a 2009 release, as it was in 2008, and 2007, and 2006...

The first Dark Knight trailer (No, no... don't click that link!) ranks (apt word) as one of the most disappointing trailers ever. So it was with some trepidation that I downloaded its successor.

To my delight, it is superb. Of course, it is only a couple of minutes long. But my gut-feeling is that the creators and actors of the film are 'getting it'.

Oh, and I want Batman's motorcycle parked alongside the Cloud Strife Fenrir that my kidz forgot to buy me for Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those awful awful children. I can't believe they forgot about it!

Brett Jordan said...

Thanks dear nephew, it is nice to know that someone else feels my pain :-)

 
UA-60915116-2