Thursday, October 18, 2007
iPod touch v.2 wishlist
The iPod touch is a beautiful thing, but it is a typical 'Version 1' product, desirable enough to persuade early adopters to part with their money, but with enough features missing to allow 'new, improved' models to be released in 6 months time.
Things I'd like to see added to the next 'touch are
- Stereo Bluetooth headphones
- Connection to the internet via a mobile phone
- The ability to make notes, calendar entries etc.
- A speaker
- Streaming of music/video via WiFi
- Physical volume buttons
- A couple of programmable macro buttons