Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lifesaver bottle

Lifesaver Systems reports: [edited]

It is the world’s first all in one ultra filtration water bottle. It will remove bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without using chemicals like iodine or chlorine which leave a distinctive foul taste.

It produces filtered sterile drinking water quickly and easily. It incorporates technology which shuts off the bottle’s cartridge upon expiry, preventing contaminated water from being drunk.

There is no need for tablets, boiling or chemicals.

Cost: £190 per bottle.

No comments: